Healthcare in America is becoming more consumerized than ever, with more choices securely placed in patients’ hands. As the national Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program prioritizes patient satisfaction surveys and ratings systems, the onus is on providers to keep patients content and in network. HealthChannels can help you do just that. With more than 12,000 employees across all 50 U.S. states, our highly specialized companies offer one-of-a-kind methods for enhancing the entire patient experience.
When you improve the clerical side of healthcare, amazing things happen to clinical components. Patient wait times go down, satisfaction goes up and overburdened physicians rediscover the joy of practicing at the tops of their medical licenses. HealthChannels exists to help organizations of all sizes accomplish all of this and more. From hospitals and emergency departments to private practices and rural healthcare systems, our three companies—ScribeAmerica, CareThrough and QueueLogix—facilitate better patient experiences through a variety of unique solutions.
- Trains highly-skilled medical scribes to manage EMR documentation and related tasks, allowing doctors to return to their patients’ bedsides unfettered by ancillary duties
- Removes technology barriers between patient and provider
- Provides point-of-service patient engagement tools to benchmark, assess and improve the experience from appointment bookings to visits and beyond
- Leverages point-of-care survey tools to facilitate faster service recovery with dissatisfied patients
- Alerts care management teams to specific patient needs as they arise
- Improves communications between patient, provider and medical staff
- Gives patients more time with patients and less time in charge capture areas
- Connects medical coders to medical staff and scribes in real time to support smooth, seamless patient interactions
- Automates and streamlines back-office procedures, empowering physicians to focus all of their energies on caring for patients
Ready to learn more?
For more information on medical scribe services, visit ScribeAmerica.com.
To learn more about care management solutions, visit CareThrough.com.
Discover the benefits of revenue cycle management at QueueLogix.com.