Click HERE to find out.
- The scholarship money must be used to pay tuition, and related educational expenses, charged by an approved educational institution that offers an academic program that awards one of the following degrees: Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Master/Doctorate of Nurse Practitioner, or a Master of Physician Assistant. Related educational expenses include room and board, books, and other educational materials.
- The applicant must be a current (full- or part-time) employee of a HealthChannels subsidiary – including ScribeAmerica, CareThrough, QueueLogix or SoundLines – both at the time the application is submitted and at the time the determination of the award is made in writing, with an employment tenure of at least six months before applying, and must continue employment through receipt of the scholarship.
- The applicant must exhibit excellent performance, inclusive of both attendance and medical documentation, as determined by the Company in its sole discretion.
- The applicant must be able to provide two character references.
- The applicant must demonstrate a financial need as determined by the Company in its sole discretion.
- The applicant must have demonstrated an outstanding history of community service, a passion for healthcare and a passion for HealthChannels.
Applications are accepted from April 1 to May 1 of the calendar year. Recipients are selected and notified by June 1 of the same calendar year.
View full instructions and begin your application here.