Click HERE to find out.
Nurse Care Team Assistants
Transform nursing teams with an entirely new care delivery model. Historically, physicians have relied on scribes to reduce the administrative burden that leads to burnout. Now it's time for nurses to have reliable, comprehensive support. As the nursing profession experiences an alarming shortage, our Nurse Care Team Assistant, or CTA, program closes the gaps, boosts job satisfaction, decreases burnout, and improves patient satisfaction and outcomes of care.
Discover a new way to optimize nurse work-flows
Leverage Nurse Care Team Assistants to address:Contact Client Solutions
How It Works
Bridge the gaps in the nursing process with Nurse CTAs. Our innovative solution pairs nurses with CTAs to assist with patient care delivery and documentation.
Our detail-oriented team conducts a nurse work-flow analysis.
- Utilize data and metrics to define focus areas
- Address complex work-flow challenges
- Develop program scope
Across regions and specialties, we’ll develop a CTA recruiting strategy.
- Recruit and train for site-specific needs
- Maintain schedules and rotations
- Develop a plan to reduce nurse overtime hours
Prioritize Data Analytics
- Track metrics to ensure program success
- Measure efficiency gains
- Assess patient satisfaction